IT Asset Disposition
IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) Services
Final IT asset disposition raises many questions among IT directors and compliance officers, including:
- Will my IT assets be securely handled to ensure privacy and regulatory compliance?
- Are asset handling processes secure and clearly defined by my vendor to ensure data security?
- Is environmental responsibility a driving force with my vendor? Does the use of subcontractors compromise my vendor's accountability?
- Can my vendor support my national operations? My global operations?
- Does my ITAD vendor have the recycling expertise and equipment to extract maximum value from my IT assets, allowing my company to benefit financially from the IT disposal process?
- When assets leave my facility, am I confident that the company managing my assets will protect my data and my corporate reputation and brand?
- Are vendor's operations transparent and verifiable? Do they allow client audits? Facility inspections?
- Are services and logistics convenient?
- How does vendor manage transportation to ensure security yet balance cost considerations?
- Does vendor provide complete reporting and is it easy to access the information?
View video that provides an overview of how Sims Recycling Solutions offers comprehensive reuse and recycling services, while ensuring complete digital data destruction and compliance reporting.