Who we are
Sims Recycling Solutions is the world's largest electrical and electronics reuse and recycling company.
We provide IT and electronics recovery, reuse and recycling services to OEMs, CEMs, compliance scheme operators, businesses and government organisations throughout Europe, America and APAC.
By choosing Sims as your partner, you are choosing to work with a trusted global company which delivers cost effective, legally compliant and environmentally responsible solutions.
Our local and global reach
Our 50 operations span over five continents, processing over 735,000 tonnes of electronic waste, IT and computer equipment and hazardous waste each year. Strategic partnerships allow us to offer our services in over 80 locations worldwide.
Our global presence allows us to effectively work with global organisations to meet their complex recovery, reuse and recycling requirements. Our local country presence and extensive logistics means that we deliver a global service to local requirements.
What we do
- E-recycling – working to stringent legislation providing you with confidence that your electronic waste is being recycled responsibly, ethically and in an environmentally friendly manner
- E-reuse - electronics recovery, refurbishment and reuse services to maximise value from redundant assets
- IT asset services – complete IT lifecycle management for surplus or end of life IT, media and telecommunications equipment
- IT recycling - secure, compliant and value adding reuse and recycling options.
- Secure data destruction – government standard options to suit your data security needs.
- Hazardous waste recycling – our specialist facilities for recycling hazardous waste such as fridges, TVs and computer monitors ensure all hazardous materials are removed safely
- Mixed waste materials management – our advanced processes are built to handle mixed waste streams
- Total waste management – we provide comprehensive solutions which help reduce costs by working with one service provider
- Eco-days and events – activities to enhance and support your CSR and environmental objectives
- Transport, logistics and storage facilities – providing you with solutions to help manage redundant electrical and electronic equipment either on or off your site
Cost effective solutions
Our aim is to provide you with cost effective reuse, recovery and recycling solutions delivered in line with legislation, government standards and your business needs.
Our advanced industrial scale processing techniques for recycling electrical and electronic waste achieve high levels of materials recovery, whilst safely recovering hazardous materials to provide maximum value to our customers.
Sims Recycling Solutions employs industry leading data security technologies to protect your data. We also provide comprehensive online, real-time asset tracking services to help your IT departments keep track of computer equipment disposition.
Get in touch
Email or contact a local office to find out more about Sims Recycling Solutions Global IT and electronic recovery, reuse and recycling services.