Five Ways to Strengthen Your IT Asset Disposition Security
It’s always in your best interest to protect data stored on IT assets, whether working or not. Security gaps often overlooked are those that exist during IT asset disposition. Thankfully, there are things you can do to ensure that at least during the disposition of your IT equipment, those gaps are filled.
Download this white paper to learn more about:
- Options for data wiping and accuracies of each method
- Security considerations during IT asset disposition
- On-site solutions available
- Certifications and standards that can ensure higher levels of security
- Questions to ask regarding the reuse of your IT equipment
- End-of-life recycling processes
As data breaches become more sophisticated there will only be an increasing number of security protocols to watch for. As a recipient of the 2016 Computer Security Magazine’s “Secure Data Erasure Company of the Year” award, Sims Recycling Solutions’ expertise can help you secure your data stored on your retired IT assets.