Did your company implement, improve or maintain an IT asset disposition (ITAD) program in 2017? With a year focused on data security and breach prevention many were diligent about implementing, maintaining or improving their ITAD plans and processes. Therefore it came as no surprise that the most popular blog posts of the 2017 calendar year were generally focused on guidance, compliance and how-to expert advice.
Here’s another look at the top five most viewed posts of the year.
- Gartner’s “Market Guide for IT Asset Disposition (ITAD)” Provides Guidance to IT Executives: This report pulls together extensive industry research and analysis to provide key findings and market recommendations along with reviews of ITAD vendors, one of which is Sims Recycling Solutions (SRS). You can request a complimentary copy.
- IT Asset Disposition Partners Prepare for General Data Protection Regulation: GDPR will go in effect on May 25, 2018. ITAD providers must work within a suitable framework for managing data security risk and regularly reviewing and improving processes to stay compliant.
- 5 Characteristics of a Strong Precious Metals Recovery Program: Unlock maximum value from unique or complex materials by finding the right vendor that will help create a program to retrieve different metals from electronic devices.
- Sims Metal Management: A look back at the last 100 years: Today Sims Metal Management is the world’s leading listed metals and electronics recycler, as well as an emerging player in the Municipal Recycling and Renewable Energy industry, and is well positioned for tomorrow.
- 3 Things You Need to be Doing Before You Recycle Your Electronics: Understanding the electronics recycling process can help ensure that your data is protected as well as the environment.
Don’t want to miss future blog posts? Subscribe to receive The ITAD News.