Complete Form to View White Paper
Selecting a new IT asset disposition (ITAD) vendor can be daunting. No vendor will align perfectly to a single client. A successful ITAD program is built upon a proactive and informed client working with a competent vendor. If accomplished, clients will have confidence in knowing their IT and electronic devices are processed in a secure and environmentally responsible manner.
To ensure a seamless and favorable transaction, it is recommended to evaluate your ITAD program with the considerations outlined in this white paper. Tips include guidance that will help you,
- Identify errors before the process begins,
- Understand what you need to prioritize,
- Avoid major data and compliance threats,
- Prevent risks when transporting assets,
- Manage your ITAD program efficiently, and
- Maximize your value recovery.
Ensure Responsible IT Asset Disposition
SRS is committed to inspiring businesses and consumers to actively manage the environmental and data privacy risks that persist on legacy IT assets.