Our hard drive shredding trucks in North America are NAID AAA certified. Our NAID audit verifies that SRS is a certified information destruction provider and that we adhere to the strictest security standards.
Hard Drive Shredding
Hard Drive Shredding at Data Centers and Large Offices
Don’t take any unnecessary risks. When security is absolutely paramount, you need to ensure your data is destroyed before it leaves your premises. SRS offers high volume hard drive destruction services at your facility.
Shredding of magnetic hard drives (HDD), solid state hard drives (SSD) and backup tapes is fully supported. Trucks equipped with shredders provide this convenient service, which is popular with large clients and data centers.
Hard drive serial numbers are scanned prior to shredding to facilitate final inventory reconciliation. Same day Certificates of Data Destruction can be provided.
- On-site data destruction at your premises
- Meets government standards for data sanitization
- Up to 2500 hard drives per day can be shredded
- 100% guaranteed data destruction
- Certificates of Data Destruction issued for your audit trails and records
- 24/7 traceability for all your assets
- Trust that you are working with an industry leader who understands your data security risks
NAID AAA Certified
Why Shred On-Site?
This shredding service removes all data security risks associated with transporting data bearing assets. An added benefit is you can witness hard drive destruction processes and confirm that all data has been destroyed.
Recycling of Shredded Hard Drives
Any residual equipment and material resulting from hard drive shredding will be recycled in-house by SRS.
Need Data Destruction Services?
Large companies and data centers trust SRS to provide reliable data destruction services.