Simplify the movement of your IT assets and electronic equipment with integrated forward and reverse logistics management. We support a wide range of clients, with regional, national and global logistics inbound and outbound logistics needs. Each client has different levels of security required and shipments can range from single products to full containers.
The Right Service at the Right Time and at the Right Price
SRS offers confidence and peace-of-mind after your shipment has left your facility. We provide efficient and timely pickups, proactive communication and a secure chain-of-custody throughout processing.
Optimized Logistics and Minimized Costs
Leverage our extensive experience in reverse logistics and movement of materials to efficiently transport your electronic equipment to one of our world class processing facilities.
Global Shipments - The Letter of the Law Matters
Cross-boundary movement of retired assets can be problematic if not properly managed. Leverage SRS’ expertise to avoid non-compliance penalties and ensure secure handling and costs are properly managed.
You’ll Save Time and Money with These Packing Tips
- Higher resale value can be achieved when no transport damage occurs.
- Increases chance that little to no damage will occur during handling and transit.
- Aesthetics make a big impact on selling an asset.
- It is easy to damage an item that has remained cosmetically perfect for months or years, just by moving it the wrong way.
- Something that looks secure when sitting on a pallet can shift when bouncing down the road on a truck
Need help preparing assets for shipment?
Check out our guide for proper asset packing.